About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!




We had a good holiday week, rented a couple movies and had a fire in the fireplace...very nice! Kids had a good break and back to homeschool this week.

Today we made soup for Danny while he was at his 9th treatment, actually I made the soup, Noah napped and Derek and Mac made a movie. Not sure who directed this one. Should probably take note as I'm sure it'll be on Leno..(is that still on?) Haven't watched tv in a while. Danny's relaxing now. Only 3 left. Can. Not. Wait.

I'm working on my patience and where does God want me..? Am I doing what I'm supposed to be doing? Is it enough? Think I should be doing more. I need a kids room to design...ahhhh. Any advice on how to move forward??

Very, very thankful for our friends. Thank you we are blessed :-)

I'll write more this week..whole wheat, oatmeal, chocolate cookies are ready to get out of the oven (they're better than they sound) and Noah is getting up from his second nap. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment