About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Things I Don't Understand

They say, the more you write the better writer you'll be, and to write the things you shouldn't write. Ok fine here we go. I have to say, there is a lot I don't understand. I don't understand how it is perfectly fine for a mother (if that's what you want to call her) to inject her 8 year old daughter with botox, or and get her bikini waxes (do 8 year olds even need them?). Like are you freaking kidding me? And how one mother in Detroit, is not aloud to have a say so in her daughters medical treatments..without her child being taken away? What have we done to our society? Where is our common sense? Have we forgotten who we are? Why do people just take the accepted "wisdom" handed out? Do we not think for ourselves? And apparently when we do...we are punished.

Only when we love people before profit, will this ever change.

No comments:

Post a Comment