About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas day..I shouldn't even be on the computer..so I'll just be a sec. I am so thankful for the way God has provided a very nice Christmas for our kids..for us. I was so worried (I know, shouldn't worry) but, I was..I know stuff is stuff and my kids aren't materialistic but, every parent wants a nice Christmas for their kids..anyway, I am so incredibly thankful to my family and wonderful friends for their thoughtfulness and taking to time to think of us this holiday season. I wish I had a more eloquent way to put it.. tears come to my eyes when I think of what everyone has done. and the constant emails and notes to say they are thinking of us...blessed.

I opened my new devotions book my mom so conveniently "forgot" to take back with her..today's devotion...

-if we are in the will of God, He will always bring provision to us. We don't have to try to chase it down; it will seek us out. We don't have to try to make things happen; God will bring them to us.
-When we begin to believe this, we are free to cast our care upon Him. We don't have to stay up all night fretting and worrying, trying to figure out what to do to take care of ourselves. We can simply deposit ourselves with God. -Joyce Meyer

Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment