About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Noah




Did anyone else roll over this morning and find a wet diaper between the sheets that somehow didn't get thrown away in the middle of the night, a leaky bottle and a wet outfit? No? Just me then.

The only time Noah even gets remotely fussy is about 9 or 10 at night..just when I want to go to bed and watch Modern Family on dvd...it's like he knows! After that he does great and actually sleeps through the night.

Today he figured out if he kicks his feet the bouncy seat moves. He especially likes an orange monkey in his sisters room. Loves books very much. His favorite right now seems to be The Hungry Caterpillar..(certain pages of it), Dream Snow, and The Best Mouse Cookie.




Today it is snowing hard and the kids (not Noah;-) are out playing in it. I think I'll bake. Have a to do list for January..so far only gotten a couple things done on it. I'd really just rather redesign all the kids rooms...paint, fabrics...ohhh, maybe that's what I'll do today.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful kids!!
    Isn't modern family the best? I have a dvd waiting for me too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Can't wait for season 2...I think we're the only people who didn't know about it! LOL

    ReplyDelete