About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hurricanes and Rainbows

They say there is a rainbow after the hurricane. Think the rainbow is coming out now...Danny's cancer is in remission..(can't they just say it's gone?) We figured as much, but good to hear anyway. He is feeling stronger everyday..

I have been working on a blog/website for my business..harder than it sounds. Doesn't everyone want to have their child's nursery and kid's rooms designed?? Having lots of fun doing it, learning as I go..

Lots of job hunting..thinking perhaps a new job should be...I don't know...near a Margaritaville Restaurant?? heee heeee!(just teasing)

Thank you to everyone who has prayed with us through this and who has supported us. I could never express how thankful we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment