About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day weekend

Saturday was the best day we've had in a very long time. Cooler weather is here, made chili in the crockpot, and watched the first Notre Dame game of the season. Not that I'm into football..but, like the atmosphere of it. And it makes Danny happy...soooo.

Had a good day Monday too, Labor day, I forgot is was a holiday weekend...perhaps I have too much on my mind...you think??

Danny is doing good.

Getting any sort of help, is, well awful. Everyone wants to know...how are you paying for this? (if I only knew) I have no answers as of now...tried to explain situation to a finance person today..(for my pregnancy)...she said something like...don't need to explain the gory details..are you kidding me?? I was trying to explain my family situation..geez, lady..really?

Anyway, I like weekends, no appointments..no phone calls...it's quite lovely actually. Perhaps they could change the weekend to 5 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment