About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Focus 2

Things went good yesterday at the surgeons office, they'll schedule something within the next week...

Came home and played with Mac in the pool, while I sat outside. Dinner, then they all went on bike ride, I got stuff done around the house.

We're having a hard time understanding people who still smoke around him? On the last family(his family) outing, everyone smoked around me...6 months pregnant..don't really know why? Even if you don't read, isn't there constant info on tv about smoking?? So...I suppose we should not be surprised when they smoke around him...but, I am. Why would you do that? Are you that dense?? These are questions yet to be answered...

No comments:

Post a Comment