About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

tuesday

Sun came out yesterday afternoon, got in the pool with MacKenzie..very nice, I weigh less in the water, LOL, so that's good. Had good dinner and Danny and the kids went on a bike ride.

Don't sleep very well, hard to get comfortable (baby's getting bigger) and with everything on my mind. So got up early with Danny...didn't go back to bed. Sooo, here it is 8:30am and I'm ready for a nap! Did some "research" this morning...that could also contribute to me wanting to go back to bed. It's all so overwhelming.

Ordered a book..Anti-cancer-a new way of life. Should get here today. Waiting to hear from medicaid..to see if we qualify (how could we not?)

My mom sent me a website today..this was the first story I clicked on...needless to say I cried..doesn't take alot these days..

Feel like I've been hit by a truck today..sorry if my thoughts aren't coming out smoothly on paper..hard to focus.

Is this the calm before the storm? Praying for a light storm...perhaps just a drizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment