About Me

My photo
Mom to amazing kids(yes, I know..everyone says that), wife,God's child, Eco-minded, love yoga, cooking, baking, running! Absolutely adore kids and nursery design!! PR Friendly

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Focus

Trying to distract myself today with housework, homeschool...later today is the consultation with the surgeon for the biopsy. Not fun stuff.

I know people mean well, but, they sure come out of the woodwork with ideas of instant healing..."take a teaspoon of red cloves you'll be healed in 9 weeks"...Really?? Cause I"m pretty sure if that were true, it'd be known..would be amazing if it were so..but...
I know that they're trying to be helpful and they're not trying to be insulting. (I'm trying to be nice here.)

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am well versed in the harmful chemicals in our foods, parabens and other toxins in products from baby lotion, shampoo, to make up. And as often as I can afford it, I make our purchases accordingly. Organic fruits whenever possible, and so on. I loathe microwaves, very picky about what we eat and put on our bodies. I tend to be the "odd" one of my husbands family. (something I'm VERY proud of, LOL) Clearly, they don't know us, like I thought.

That's ok, my focus (as my mom reminded me) is Danny, kids, baby, FUN, laughter, of course our relationship with God. HEALING.

Looking forward to the weekend..where that'll be the focus...FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment