About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Monday, August 16, 2010

church


Went went to church this weekend. I like going, I have such a hard time sitting there though...tears just stream down my face and I can't seem to stop them. So many questions and stress.

We had a good weekend. Didn't get alot accomplished but, we had fun. Really that's what matters anyway. I'm so very tired most of the time, I don't really think it's from the pregnancy, think it's mostly stress. I tend to want to sleep when I get overstressed and I think this qualifies. Danny has a biopsy Wednesday. Nervous about that. From there we'll know where to go and what exactly is wrong. Please continue to pray and keep us in mind. They are so appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment