About Me

My photo
Cook, Eat, Travel, Play and Designing Spaces for Kids is Happiness and What I Do Best!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Starting homeschool


Well, we started homeschool early this week..mostly so we can take off when needed. Nice to know. Filled out papers and applications this week for my 15 year old to go to college! Good start..my 5th grader hasn't forgotten to much over the summer. We are big readers anyway.

Hard not to think about "things"...it crept into my dreams this morning. Not appreciated! Gotta boot that out. So very thankful for the friends and family that have emailed or posted thoughts and prayers coming our way.

Part of thankfulness is not complaining... so, I am so thankful for my husband..his attitude and faithfulness. So thankful for my kids who are much better people than I am. Thankful for our friends, for our family, for our church. Thankful, today I go grocery shopping! Thankful it's a gorgeous sunny day out. Thankful for the baby kicking me right now. (perhaps, some light at the end of the tunnel)

No comments:

Post a Comment